Crust Wallet is a plug-in wallet. Users can manage their CRUs via Crust Wallet. It includes following features:
- Interact with Crust DApps such as Crust Apps;
- Manage accounts;
- Transfer of tokens;
Please note that Crust Wallet does NOT support CRU tokens of ERC20. It is used to interact with Networks including Maxwell and MainNet.
You can install Crust Wallet in two ways.
1. Install via Chrome App Store
You can install Crust Wallet from the Chrome Web Store.
2. Install via Installation Package
You can follow steps below to download and install Crust Wallet package.
- Download installation package and unpack.
- Open the Chrome browser, enter
chrome://extensions/in the address bar and press Enter;
Developer modein the top right corner of the page;
- Click on
Load unpacked extension;
- Select the unpacked folder;
- Installation complete;
Notice: When creating a new account on Crust Wallet, users need to keep the mnemonic words and backup files of the account safe lest they permanently lose assets of the account due to account loss.