Welcome to the builders section of the Crust Wiki!
Here you will be able to find the most up-to-date information on the status of the development tools in the Crust ecosystem. We will keep adding new tools, frameworks and documents as we progress. If you are working on something that should be included please reach out to us on Discord.
This section of the wiki is divided into the following parts, or you can just learn BUILD 101:
- Store file with Crust Storage API - An E2E full code sample of storing file with local IPFS or IPFS gateway.
- Store file with Crust IPFS Pinning Service API - And E2E full code sample of storing file with IPFS W3Auth Gateway and IPFS W3Auth Pinning Service.
- Crust API - The Crust API documentation.
- Crust Rocky - An open and free test network.
- Crust Cross Chain Storage Solution - Crust's cross chain storage solution on both Polkadot ecosystem and other public platforms(Ethereum/Solana/Near/...)
- Crust Pricing Mechanism - Crust's DSM pricing model
- DApp Hosting - Hosting DApp or website frontend on IPFS and Crust.
- NFTs - Store NFT files using IPFS and Crust.
- File Storage - Decentralized file storage and delivery solution.
- Crust Node - Node operation program interacts with Chain, sWorker, API, IPFS and sManager, it can be customized to ease your node operation work.
- Storage Manager - Storage manager interacts with Crust, IPFS and sWorker, it can be customized to apply different strategies to deal with storage orders and files.
- Crust Github Action: For Github workflow users pining their DApp or Websites with Crust.
- Crust Pin Node Package: Crust pin service allows nodejs users store file on Crust
- IPFS W3Auth Gateway: IPFS W3Auth Gateway is a lightweight Web3-based authentication service basedon IPFS gateway and reverse proxy
- IPFS W3Auth Pinning Service: IPFS W3Aut Pinning Service is a lightweight Web3-based authentication service basedon IPFS remote pinning service and Crust Network